Sorry, young man. There's no skating here

The ultimate scrub move? That is easily and with no equivocation riding on the back of your boy’s motorcycle.
TLC complained about riding shotgun in his car, you can still look tenable stepping out of the passenger side of a Mercedes Benz and flipping on your shades while he steps out of the other side and flips on his shades.

But there is no way we can save you if you are hopping off the back of his motorcycle.
Loser. Go to the back of the class.



So this guy goes and says thus: "I am scared of driving. One of the worst things about this year so far, and one of the reasons I am working so hard right now doing all these kyeyos and never resting is that right now I actually cannot afford a car. Which means that I cannot say that the reason I don't drive is I don't want to. Since I am broke, I couldn't drive even if I wanted to. So I need to restore the bank balance to its former glory so that I can go on riding the taxis and bodas without fear."

What kind of punk chump little wodo is that who is slaving away like this for such a stupid reason? When people ask you for your car just say Fuck You. Whatever happened to confidence?
Loser. Go to the back of the class.


This just in: Wentworth IS gay. Final, irrevocable proof!


That I hear: “I know these rumours are out there … I’m cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. Certain people are going to have certain fantasies, if someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each that’s cool with me as long as you keep watching the show.”

What, you call that straight? Come on, you think that is a straight man
talking? Come on, now.

Comments

The trick is to make it look like you're doing this for some Cause. Like wild biker love, et cetera.

It can be sexy. And don't challenge me ... I'm planning on a bike. Motorbike, that is.
Cheri said…
Man, see how close I was. I'd better warn u, Revench is on our bumper. He's gonna de-throne us. Just u wait.
Iwaya said…
27th comrade, are you one of those garuga beach boors?
The 0ne said…
Point taken, but watch as I Kick...and Push...COAST!
Anonymous said…
Hmmm 27th bodaboda or Big Nice pimped up bike?
Loser. Go to the back of the class. Turn around and look at the wall. And stop crying. Loser.
lulu said…
my dear baz you never cease to amuse me, no scrubs for sure!
who is jay-z not the musician for sure
Cheri said…
Man, that guy is as gay as the day is long!!!!!