The meds are on vacation

Random Thor-- Shit. I am not even thinking now, so these are just random bits of things that have been cluttering up my computer.

1. The coolest men alive:

Bugs Bunny, Darkwing Duck, Homer Simpson, Riley Freeman, The Brain, Stewie Griffin.

2. Remeber this?:


"If you could count, you'd be a fucking astronaut."
"Your mother's an astronaut."



3. Buggery. Wrote a song about it. You wanna hear it? Here it go:


Some will call it thuggery
This business called buggery.
However,
those who admire
The process never tire
Of man-to-man kissery and
huggery

Take, for example one Ang Lee
A Chinaman who made a cowboy
movie
Where the cowboys literally rolled in the hay
Because, you see,
they were gay
And had the hots for one another, you see

Sempa says
buggery is wrong!
That is the message of this song
Oops! I was just
About to say the "main thrust"...

(And I ran out of rhymes there)


4. Remember the Ate My Balls fad?

Condi Rice Ate My Balls

Free Ebay Image Hosting at Photo-Host.org



Speaking of pictures telling numerous words: This is for Kenyanchick

Image Hosting at Photo-Host.org

Then this one right here, this one's for Mr Magoo

Free Ebay Image Hosting at Photo-Host.org





And this one, this is for Cherie...


Photo Hosting for MySpace at Photo-Host.org


Now, who hasn't got?

Comments

Cheri said…
Firsties! hip hip.....

Coolest men, where is Samurai Jack?

But I still cant get over the Sokies!
Cheri said…
Ohhhh, thanks for Mr. Snoop Dogg.

still on the firsties!

I'm hysterical!
Drop it like its hot.....
Coolest men can't have a manga thing (`read Samurai Jack'). Even the Samurai Jack song just pissed me. And at an age when I literally adored every such thing.

Coolest men ... Mario Vargas-Llosa. Or Idi Amin (frigger's gon' win an Oscar).
Anonymous said…
Thanks bro.

That girl just had to go and make my heart bleed. Kale maama!!
Kenyanchick said…
Calvin rules!! Thanks, you've made my day!!
Baz said…
KC and Cherie, I aim to please.

Magman, I aim to harass.

I don't know Samurai Jack, though, guys. If you are sure he can handle Bugs, then maybe I shall include him on the list.