Sing, Snowflake, sing!

Nkuweeki is no longer the greatest song ever sung in the history of the world since it began to include the musical arts in its contexts. Great tremors in the cosmogony have caused a seismic shift. Last night, as I was looking for that Rakim song off the 8 Mile soundtrack, I stumbled upon this thing.

Oh my gasp! Clutch at my very heart and stem the flow of tears that emanates from the orbs of my ocular sockets!

That is beautiful.

Sigh.

There it is. It is from that chick who was Terence Howard’s snowflake whore in Hustle and Flow. She is also a singer, apparently, in a duo called Boomkat.

Consequently, Nkuweeki is second greatest singing event ever in existence of life on this world.

Comments

Savage said…
Gracias senor.
Darlkom said…
The chick from Boomkat, I know her, she was acting first, saw her in some Kirsten Dunst movie, can't remember the name, then on TRL promoting Boomkat, which she formed with her brother or bet friend or something.
Again, blame the incoherence on my terrible memory.
The 0ne said…
I remember her,I haven't listened to the song,but I know about Boomkat..coz they had a jam on Rick Dees' thingy...I think it was called The Wreckoning or somethin'...
Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Anonymous said…
Very nice site! » »
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work »