Shorter than leprechauns

I have been on leave and therefore have not been reading the papers. I didn’t want to see single inverted commas on my week off. I hate those things.

But I am back now, to take a look at what has been occurring in this republic of ours while my back was turned.

Fifty-nine men bought the cow the weekend. Uganda’s fornication rate dropped sharply. According to this New Vision, fifty nine couples altered the status of their getting laid arrangement from shameless whoring to sanctified matrimony on Sunday. At a ceremony named Omega Big One II, the sinners pledged to be keep it to the missionary position from now on.

Omega Healing Centre, a local church, holds these mass weddings now and then so that the flock have no excuse to keep drinking the milk for free. But it is not a key party. Make sure you remember that.

Also in the news, we made Face of Africa. The Viz also says that Muniirah Namakula, an unemployed chick... sorry, free-lance model “who reluctantly entered the 2006 Nokia Face of Africa model search, has qualified for the finals slated for August 13 in the South African city of Cape Town.”
One of the most annoying things about life in this world is that someone is spending money on model searches. I am broke and Nokia is flushing money down a toilet. Plus, I heard that skinny bitches are evil.

Previously: While I was wandering lost and bewildered through a narcotic haze last week I stumbled upon a rag of headline intimating that the Ugandan government, the good folks at Sudan Inc and the LRA were setting up for a ménage a trios in Cuba. Or something. I may have got some of the details wrong. Crack is one hell of a drug.

And most important of all, Karitas, one of Uganda’s leading pulchritude purveyors, is leaving East Africa Television’s Ugandan lifestyle magazine show K’la Wired, which she has hosted since we managed to get rid of Urkel Marthias Ruhweza back then.
If her replacement, whoever it is, tries to pull a forged accent on us, we shall have to engage the A Team and take them out of commission. You think that is an idle threat? What do you think happened to Sheiza? Why do you think Dominic Nyalifa doesn’t speak English any more? We are some bad muthafuckers. You don’t want to weng around us.

Comments

going from shameless whoring to sanctified whatsit is like taking the topping off a Pepperoni big one...I heard somewhere(I really just heard) that is sweet because it's so wrong!
bikozulu said…
So that klutz was taken out. Thank God man, I couldnt stand his seedy pseudo-Indian vibe man. He was an ass!Could you also take out those TZ artists on Chanell 5 who make corny videos as well?
Jay said…
I want in on the forged accenteurs elimination squad. I am a badass at abductions.
Darlkom said…
Welcome back, think u can score some of those narcotics?
Kenyanchick said…
You want manufactured accents? Come to Kenya! NTV News is the worst culprit. There are 2 guys (names withheld because I can't even think about them without wanting to puke) who have created a sub-language all their own. One of them pronounces 'but' as - I swear - 'burt' and finds a way of saying it each and every day. They should be flogged in a public square. Welcome back!
The 0ne said…
I'm sorry...what?
ish said…
dude, if i was tall enuff, i wud so work my ass off (for real) in order to be skinny enuff (but probly not bitchy enuff) to model. then i'd let ppl take my picture, get paid for it, and use the money to build roads and school and hospitals in northern uganda. easy money i tell u! too bad i'm just 5' something or other". not nearly tall enuff to get paid to pose for cameras... shame