Nobody Smiling



We are sucka-free this week.

Comments

Minty said…
I do not know what this is about. But for the record, "First one here!!"
Cheri said…
Wat???

But u, how come there was no Bad Idea yesterday??? I wasted my precious money on the paper for that bit.

Next time there is not gonna be any Idea, pls announce in Blogosphere's leading daily the day before so I can buy mayuni instead!

:-)
Baz said…
Cherie, yesterday's magazine was made the week I was out sick. I was on drip kicking.
Anyway, at least I helped you survive mayuni. Next time you should get, like, a toasted tuna sandwich or something instead with that money. That is good money.

Minty, you have also started firsties?
bambi you were kicking.
it was tragic enough that i thought the man in the picture' no title,no caption' had you arrested/amputated/annihilated and all those a end in ed words...not necessarily in that order.
now it's even tragic-er seeing as the situation was not entirely your fault.
Cheri said…
I told u, u were going down!

Anyhow, sorry for that. Sounds bad. Now u're ok. Good!
Jay said…
Whats up with the sucka free week.

R u getting "Paid in full" like my man right there.
Baz said…
Someone recognised the guy in the picute! Well, Jay, Sucka Free week is a personal indulgence. I suggest you ignore it completely. It will be over tomorrow.