Music Break.

And now the moment you’ve not been waiting for. The uploading of the downloadable version of a song that has been referred to in such glowing terms as “Kinda catchy”, “not all that", “I’m feeling it, but I don’t know why” and “I am sick of it already.”

Without further ado, Tindatiine!

And as a special dedication from all of us here at Hot 100FM, to all of you. Brothers In Arms!

And that’s all we had time for. Tune in again next time for another great show.

I am off to get my Kanzu now. Got to meet the seyas and aboluganda at Rock Night.

Comments

ish said…
maybe it's me, but that second link aint workin. might wanna edit the URL.

and my music collection and i are forever indebted to you!
Baz said…
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ptuau

Inky, try that. You must hear that song after Tindatiine. My credibility hangs in the balance.
Anonymous said…
Tindatiine has started following me around like I owe it child support!
Anonymous said…
the dire straits song is good.

Tindawhateva is overrated.