Hello, Mr Nice Guy

I have two kittens at home: Little Rainbow and Baby Sunshine. I dyed their fur pink and braided little pigtails into it so that I can dress them up with pretty ribbons. Every night I feed them supper of chocolate éclairs and strawberry-flavoured milk and then I sing them a lullaby—usually a karaoke version of something by Celine Dion or Barbara Streisand. Then I bundle them up in their lace pyjamas and give each one a little kissy-wissy on her nosey-wosey and I tell her “Daddy loves you.”

Then I shoot 300milligrams of valium up their jugulars. 'Cos I don’t want the little shits making noise for me at night when I am training Cerberus.

Comments

Kenyanchick said…
Let me see: kittens called "Little Rainbow" and "Baby Sunshine" (what, no "Snowflake?")

You almost had me for a while there. Till I got to the Celine Dion/Barbra Streisand karaoke lullabys. No pet lover would ever be that abusive.
Minty said…
Right on Kenyanchick. Plus, baz, we know you have a thing for Celine Dione - you specially dislike her music.

Now, do you have Medusa in your backyard too?
ish said…
strawberry-flavored milk?? yech! that ish is almost as bad as u singing 'em dion and streisand!
lissingmink said…
you sure you get the right vein when loading the valium- you must be hogging most of the dosage hehehe
you know this makes me think about Hannibal. nice nice nice guy, good cook,gentleman and all. also is serial killer on the side.
is my phobia for overwhelming niceys justified?
Kenyanchick said…
Careful there, Scotchbiscuits. Baz might have to give you a kissy-wissy on your nosey-wosey.

We simply can't let that happen.
Iwaya said…
I'm keeping count here. Kenyanchick's for the cats, Countryboyi's not for the cats, I'm for cats, Ernest's definitely not for the cats...who else?
Anonymous said…
if you ask me, most animals are really cool until they get teeth...kinda like babies...go on, ask me.
Jay said…
Dyeed their fur pink? Hmmmm. what shall we do about you considering there are harddly any shrinks in this country.
modoathii said…
mambo na mapaka ni story najua sana...kutoka ile siku nilitupa moja kutoka fourth floor...karibu i-die. lakini sasa napenda mapaka sana. kutoka ile day paka ya jirani ilinichapia doggy ya jirani mwingine. nili-enjoy mbaya.