Something you can't understand: I could just KILL a man!

Chicken are evil, and must all be killed. Well, eventually, they all are (no hen dies of old age) but I think the authorities need to step up the pace and either kill them all NOW or, at the very least, damage their throats so that they are unable to crow at my window at five fucking a.m. every morning causing dark and gothic and murderous moods that I end up having to take out on little Sidney at the desk next to me.
The other morning I punched him to a pulp and he had to have his jaw re-set. And to think he had just returned from hospital. The stitches from the other incident when he was humming Celine Dion and I temporarily lost control had just been removed when he unwisely sat in my line of sight on a morning when the roosters had dragged me out of bed at five thirty.
He says this time he is going to press charges. I hope he isn’t serious. Cos if he is, I may have to take drastic measures. I may have to take him out.

And I don’t mean take him out for dinner.

Comments

Carlo said…
just a little pieace of advice: take a deeeeep breath, slowly, very slowly. hold it. keep holding. now release it. don't you feel better now? don't you think sidney's a rather nice looking chap that does NOT deserve antagonism (or is it plain malice?)?
bikozulu said…
I feel you Baz,I have dealt with chicken all my life..but the human type(but whats the difference?),spineless louts who cant stop snitching on you,going behind ya back and tellin on you with the hope of taking away your woman....they have to be taken out!