My conscience is eating me alive. I have done a horrible thing. I must get it off my chest

I was in Ange scouring the floor for hot chicks with no inhibitions and nice personality, when I saw out of the corner of my eye, guess who? Ugandan dancehall superstar Jose Chameleone!

“That’s that nigga who has been singing all those shit songs fucking up my life!” screamed my left brain hemisphere.

I had to do something.

So I crept up behind him and when he wasn’t looking I stuck my hand through the crowd and banged my fist hard over his head. Then I crept away sniggering.

A little further on, who do I see but Chameleone’s rival, other Ugandan dancehall superstar Bobi Wine?

“That’s that other nigga who has been singing all those other shit songs fucking up my life!” a familiar voice in my head forcefully declared.

I repeated the process and crept away again.

Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bebe Cool.

“What is this, Christmas?”

I am an instrument of wrath. I crept up and scratched his neck with a key.

Then look what happened.

Now that's gangsta

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why havent you finished the job yet? Get on with it already, stop playing with your food...
Carlo said…
you haven't the balls to do a thing to that poor guy. in other words, i dare you if you're a man . . .
LOL! Tell me you are not serious... hee hee!
lissingmink said…
"...is it christmas" LMAO like an f***ing white chirstmas... cracked me up

you made this up right?
Cheri said…
U shd've reached thru Chameleone's rib-cage and pulled out the thing he calls a heart! then u'd have done a horrible thing!