Back to our regularly scheduled programming

I’d like to apologise for the delay. I got a bit distracted by things that I will freely admit are not as important as our primary objective. But I have been well-reprimanded, I have been shown the error of my ways. I have been chastised. No more delays. We are back on track.

Sidney and Death have an appointment and I have to arrange it.

The political atmosphere being what it is at present, what with the recent arrest of Dr Kiyingi for the murder of his wife (do these people understand the concepts of violation of human rights, due process, lawsuit, presumed innocent until proven guilty, forced confession, arrest warrant, tyranny, fascism, stupid drunk ISO idiot barging into your house at night and sticking a gun in your face and saying “Confess or I’ll kill you!”? I am getting carried away. This is for the other blog…)

The government and its boys are all up and excited about catching murderers right now. That means I cannot give my victim a spectacular and flamboyant send-off. I would have liked something nice and glamorous, with fireworks and stuff, but I do not want to end up on the other side of the newspapers. So I will have to do this discreetly. So that they don’t even find the body for like eight months or so…

Comments