Wolfing in Sheep's Vallo


The word from the servant of the Lord: Verily verily, thus spake the shepherd unto the faithful: Blessed shall thee be if thou purchasest Worst Idea from Uchumi Supermarket, Aristoc Booklex or Pizza Inn at Nandos.
For he who readeth it doth wring his arms and sayeth thus: "I have haha'd this chap."

Here endeth the lesson. Adiomus Veritus Cecoromus. Go in peace.

And in other news…
Twice in the past seven days I have found myself riding a boda in town, something I don’t usually do. It is both unsafe and unhygienic. It is on record that the National Boda Boda Association (NBBA) tests members’ underarms and will withhold an operator’s licence if the carbon concentration levels fall below a certain level of toxicity.

So there I am risking life, limb and laptop on this junkie's deathtrap, when he gets a sunny idea. To make your ride more pleasant, we shall provide on-board entertainment in the form of chummy and folksy banter such as, "What fine weather we are having," "Oh, these potholes. They are plentiful, aren't they?" and "How are you doing?"

The trouble with this is not so much that he concentrates less on the road as he speaks, the trouble is that a omusu crawled into his throat last week and died of constriction. It has been rotting in there since and the evidence of this is manifest every time he opens his mouth.

We need less blah blah, more vroom vroom, as they say.

Comments

Saadiq said…
forget wringing thine arms...im slapping myself stupid for laughing like a hyena!!someone bail me out and send me a copy!!
The 0ne said…
Brother Ernest, would that not be that which we must not be serious about. For if it truly is thine, I dare ask, WHERE IS MINE?
ish said…
after watching Bruce Almighty, i thought to myslef "Morgan Freeman tatya Katonda!"

after reading this, i thought to myself "Baz tatya Paapa!"

p.s. u're still cute tho. and for the record, nange sitya Paapa.
Anonymous said…
What happened to the signature baseball cap?

And the boda boda lads would gladly let you sit on a wet seat on a rainy day.

So your backside gets patch!!!
Klara said…
And Let us all say"Ameeen!!"
-LOL-
Savage said…
Banange that picture! I think it has cracked me up the most all year.

Where did you get the dog collar?
Anonymous said…
Degstar...is she for her a virgin,herself?
infinite possibilities indeed...Look at that picture!
I liked those rides though...they were so freakishly scary to the point where they were fun!
find somewhere safe to point your nose is my boda-b pro-riders advice.
keitetsi said…
gwe if i gave you my address and money could you mail me this famous book?
Minzo said…
Unfortunately I can't get a copy here in Arusha, but when I next stop by in K'la I will make it a point to buy one. Assuming it is not too expensive....
And although you made a very valid point about my two months absence from blogging, I stand by my comments- you should blog more often!
Kenyanchick said…
The deed is done: my friend bought me a copy. Now all I have to do is go to Kampala to get it.

So when I get myself organised I'm going to make a trip for what will end up being the most expensive book in my collection. Beers and rolexes on Degs, Lovely Amphibian, Iwaya and Mataachi.

Baz will bring the champagne.
Iwaya said…
Mbu "I'll never put up a pciture of myself..." BUSTED!!! and wolfing too....ladies now's the time to bid on this 'piece' and ask him out i think... the most swinging available reverend this side of Industrial Area with a great sense of humor and a book to his name with a column and what mposi did Red Pepper claim you earn, yes, millions....Late Edition, hothot, read all about it!!!
Iwaya said…
picture, picture...damn these typos!

KenyanChick, MadCouch, Baz and Iwaya in one upclass bar, we definitely WILL MAKE THE NEWS AS THE NEWS!
Quillonpaper said…
There's this guy that masquerades in priestly garb and i think once won a music award in kla, seeing that pic o'u reminded me of him. Ya'll could make a team, see he writes music, you litereture. Fancied looking him up once? m sure you could make 'the killing'.

Good luck with the book, when do you do the launch?
Cheri said…
Monsignor Baz...And u said if u ever put up a pic,,,

LMAO the last paragraph...the omusu in the throat!
Baz said…
I never said that was a picture of me. Who said that?




Oh, and I am still trying to work on that Ebay thing. Fingers crossed. That guy is a bit fishy-fishy.
Saadiq said…
waaaaahhh..all Baz did was steal some A4 paper from the photocopier machine,fold it three fold and stuff it around his collar and then he took the camera man's coat and the secretary's Bible...Mbu Fazaa Baz..
ish said…
joshi; sounds like u've had practice masquerading as a priest! care to share?