Checkmate

Sidney is alive. The whole thing was a con. It transpires that Black Captain was Sidney's cousin, Francis, and the entire business was a set-up. Sidney is back at work grinning and humming to himself with smug glee, and looking fatter, I must add, doubtless because of several pork meals bought with the money I paid out for the Deluxe Platinum Package. I told him I shall report this to the cops and he said, after rolling around on the ground and soiling his trouses in mirth, that I should go ahead and tell the cops that I hired a contract killer.

The money isn't the bit that pisses me off. The bit that angers me is that I was IN FUCKING CONGO! Do you have any idea what that is like?

For starters, people there are so racist. They look at a black skin and assume that you are lazy and stupid and cannot get a job. And that that is why you haven't bleached yourself yet.

Comments