Celebrity Endorsement Time

Yo, Ram John Holder, better known as Porkpie from the eighties sitcom Desmond, what have you got there in your Celebrity Blog Endorsement Bag?
 
RJH: I have a lotta links, kid. Check this out:
 
 
Baz: Ram John Holder, is that the Second Generation of X-Men, or the elements of a burgeoning bloglosphere?
 
RJH: Click the links and find out, boy!
 
 
Okay. I shall. By the way, would you mind giving us one more Celebrity Endorsement?
 
What's that?
 
My more convenient blog location. 
 
 
Faya.  You may go back to Brixton now.


Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Comments

Saadiq said…
Desmonds..come to think of it, i was watching the theme song only last night and u talk about it..strange!!

u forgot www.mutsatsi.blogspot.com
Kenyanchick said…
Joshi watches theme songs.

I want whatever he's smoking.
kissyfur said…
you ought to charge for bringing obscure blogs to the lime light.
Bazanye's blog club has a nice ring to it......
Anonymous said…
Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.
Anonymous said…
Brim over I to but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.
Anonymous said…
Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.