Random Thoughts

  1. Whatever Nick Horby is smoking, I want some.
  2. England’s play was a little bit one-dimensional, don’t you think? I mean, the decision to emphasise on Wayne Rooney was perhaps a bit over-optimistic on Erickson’s part. Rooney is good, but he is not THAT good. (You see? I told you it is easy as shit to fake like you know you are talking about when it comes to World Cup.)
  3. You don’t know how rich I am. I am that loaded. If I slapped you lightly with my ATM card, I could fracture your skull. I’m financially secure. I’m comfortably well-off. I stink filthily.
  4. Winnie Byanyima? Sexy? You must be kidd—actually, come to think of it…
  5. I used to be unkempt and scruffy. Now I make “the effort” as my formerly-dismayed matrons used to call it. I kind of like it. I am no longer a surly, grumpy cynical misanthrope. Now I am smug, materialistic, shallow, superficial yuppie scum!
  6. Drugs are not all that bad.
  7. Brazil's play was a little bit one-dimensional, don’t you think? I mean, the decision to emphasise on Ronaldinho was perhaps a bit over-optimistic on Scolari's part. Ronaldinho is good, but he is not THAT good.
  8. The past no longer exists. The future does not exist yet. There is only the present. There is only ever the present.

Comments

Darlkom said…
could u be any more random?
Anonymous said…
LOL at Winnie Byanyima! I always knew men were ogling her...
If you like Hornby's (insane) stuff, you should check out "Motherless Brooklyn" by Jonathan Lethem. I think you can read an excerpt on Amazon. That guy is definitely on something too.
Jay said…
You do have half a point about football (pssst...Scholari is not Brazil's coach anymore).
bikozulu said…
Baz, whatever you are on, is it smoked or snorted?
disillusioned by the soccer game?
ish said…
awwwww, i love Nick Hornby!
Anonymous said…
Scolari is no longer their coach? No wonder their performance was so poor. I think the difference can be seen in the team now without him...
Jane said…
Scolari happens to be the wizard on the Portugese bench. Right?
Jane said…
Baz, can u kindly re-direct your last comment on Degstar's blog to countre boyi's posting "man for a woman. Period?"

I was impressed by your brilliant pespective in that comment and I am sure Dennis will too.
Anonymous said…
I hope Rooney is proud now that he's given Cavarlho a Soprano....
lissingmink said…
I am that loaded... I stink filthily

I am smug, materialistic, shallow, superficial yuppie scum

"drugs aint that bad"

i love this man!!
lissingmink said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.