Random Thoggits

1. Whatever zadie smith is smoking, I want some.

2. After the morose melancholython that is Bruce Springsteen’s album Nebraska, it is a pleasant shock to rock to Sherry Darling. You’ve got to love lyrics like this:

Your Mamma's yappin' in the back seat
Tell her to push over and move them
big feet
Every Monday morning I gotta drive her down to the unemployment
agency
Well this morning I ain't fighting tell her I give up
Tell her
she wins if she'll just shut up
But it's the last time that she's gonna be
ridin' with me

You can tell her there's a hot sun beatin' on the black
top
She keeps talkin' she'll be walkin' that last block
She can take a
subway back to the ghetto tonight



3. It is imperative that I stop sucking and start kicking ass. Delay is unforgivable. April is almost over.

4. Someone stole my DVD player on Friday. The house was in such a mess that I didn’t notice for a full hour.

5. I heard the most outrageous story over the weekend. It involved a woman, a very very short skirt and a line of suitors, none of whom would be turned away. The narrators were not as shocked as I was. They see this sort of thing quite often, I guess.
There are a whole world out there I know nothing about.

Comments

Savage said…
What's up with the Uptowner? Next time you plug something and it falters after three weeks, I will land a rock on your noggin.
Iwaya said…
couldn't agree more, Savage! yes, stop leading us on if you don't want to give us your goodies!
Carlo said…
while i'm feeling so generous, i'll also install ADT or whatever security systems they have over there for you and even appoint a personal bodyguard with a twin sister who will stay at home to look after your new DVD and other important things you've got. like i said, all it takes is a little bit of plastic. ;-*
Anonymous said…
You need to buy a complete set of those life size ugly looking wood sculptures of hunters the men at the Old Portbell road sell to stand sentry. Make sure you give them some touch sensors so that you wouldn't have to nail them to the floor otherwise some art freak will steal them.

ah...

Springsteen- "Secret Garden" is quite suggestive of a warm cuddle trip from Tororo one end of school day...
Baz said…
Carlo, I am learning to live without DVD. It is hard. I had forgotten how much TV sucks! Except for Karitas.

Undo, dont get me started on Springsteen.
Anonymous said…
Oh, and sorry, i forgot to mention. About the uptowner: we are looking for investors so if you have seven million, holla.
Anonymous said…
is elvis(radio one) your brother? or are you personalities?