Kiss and Tell III: Lil Kim



I am no longer sleeping with this scandalous tramp. No one is. She is in jail.
There were many lovers before me, I knew, and there were many lovers after. What I was not ready to confront was the idea that there were many lovers during.
We were making sweet love one night when, my legendary love-making prowess sending her to the heights of ecstasy, she screamed out a name.

No it wasn't my name.

I was upset. I halted the proceedings immediately and demanded she explain herself. Who was this Leroy fellow?

However, I relented and forgave her after she reminded me that she has an ample bossom. We continued. Until she called out the name of Duwayne.

Again, I stopped. Again she tempted me and I caved in and forgave.

When she called Tyrone, I tried my revenge by calling out Erykah Badu.

The last straw was when she called out: "Fifty! Oh Fifty"

And that was it. I can't share a woman with a homosexual.

Besides, sometimes she just looks sooo stupid.

Comments

Iwaya said…
why on earth would you be talking when you are with her? ever at all? wasted time, wasted time, tsch! tsch!
Anonymous said…
The Elusive Apostrophe: Is it Li'l Kim, or Lil' Kim?
Of course if you're not a punctuation-obssessed freak like myself, I understand completely...