Sociological studies show

How, many people ask, do rumours get started. This question was recently adressed by Paris-based anthropological organisation Timex Social Club, who came to the conclusion that they are started by the jealous people, who can be found getting mad when they see something they had that somebody else is holdin.
The temptation, apparently, is very hard to resist. It has been observed that these wicked women just persist.The Timex report warns that maybe you could think it is cute, however, girl, they are not impressed. They declare firmly that they will tell one time only, and that this will not be repeated, but with their business, you are sternly warned to not mess. After all, look at all these rumours surrounding me every day. I just need some time, some time to get a way from all these rumours, can’t take it no more. My best friend says there’s one out now about me and the girl next door. What's mine is mine, I ain't got time for rumors in my life. I'm a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life. What's mine is mine, I ain't got time for rumors in my life I'm a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life. What's mine is mine, I ain't got time for rumors in my life I'm a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life...

Comments

Carlo said…
Black Mamba what??!! i'm selective about what i read in the new vision and i get it daily so boring things like besigye's court case i don't look at twice. but then the riots in makerere are worth seeing. and no, it's not cuz someone dies or anything. i'm not that much of a sadist . . . yet.
Jay said…
So the "Bad Idea" guy has a blog. This is good. I have been crawling all over for Ugandan bloggers who actually live in Uganda.I will definitely have to add your link to my blog.
Jay said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
good play on the eighties hit ... i just felt i needed to let people know :D
Anonymous said…
good play on the eighties hit ... i just felt i needed to let people know :D