Do you know me?

One evening in Paris...

-Oprah. Yoo hoo! Hi, can I just pop in for a second to buy a watch fro my good friend Tina Turner?
-Sorry madame, we are closed
-But it'll only take a minute.
-Madame, I apologise, but we have already closed. Perhaps you should come back tomorow. We would be glad to serve you zen.
-What? Tomoruh? You must notta heard of me! You betta reconize! Do you know who I am?
-Yes madame, I ave a wife an a grandmere at home and zey watch ze television.
-I am Oprah Winfrey, and you betta recognize! Now let me in so I can buy a damn watch for my friend Tina Turner!
-Perhaps you should buy a watch for yourself madame. I will help you to make it to stores on time...
-Boy, did you hear what I said? I'm Oprah damn Winfrey, the number one celebrity in the world according to the latest edition of Forbes magazine, baby!
-Yes, mais congratulations on zat. However, I do remain wondering what part of "We are closed" you do not understand. Because I am French, I do not speak English very well, but I understand zat closed means go away and return tomorrow...
-Listen you smarmy little bitch, I can make life very difficult for you!
-Madame, you are already making life very difficult for me...

To be continued

Comments

Anonymous said…
Raed ya article on the sunday Vision when Oprah kicked up dust over Tina's watch, quiet amusing.So when will "Do you know me" continue,when kingdom come?
zuluman